In honor of NCAA March Madness, we’re sharing these valuable tips on how to slam dunk your reporting and avoid major fouls with your data!
- Don’t Stop Dribbling. Use automatic report distributors to forward key reports on a regular schedule.
- Know Your Team. Values from custom profile fields can often be used in reports to sort or group users and teams.
- Avoid the Trap. Using SQL query generators on your production site is risky. The performance demand for mining productive sites can consume 100% of server resources. A better solution is to use BackTrack and Recovery to create a replica of your production site for high-demand tasks.
- Huddle Your Players. Utilize ELIS User Sets for creating and distributing team reports.
- Expect a Miracle. Moodle™ Analytics and Reporting have advanced in the recent months. Remote-Learner and Intelliboard now offer advanced reporting, dashboard, and analytics for your LMS.