Check out our basketball themed list of Moodle™ tips for successful backup and recovery of your Moodle™ data. Take a shot!
- Avoid the Technical Foul. Make sure you know the industry, legislative, and regulatory requirements for retention of training records and what you’ll need in case of an audit or review.
- Use Your Bench. Remote-Learner maintains server snapshots on a defined snapshot schedule. If you need to recover data, don’t be afraid to submit a support ticket,
- Go For the 3-Pointer. BackTrack Recovery puts you in charge of Archives and Recovery for your site. Nothin’ but net!
- Adjust Your Game Plan. Unscheduled events can trigger the need for an on-demand archive of your LMS site. With Remote-Learner’s BackTrack Recovery, you have the power to choose any snapshot to archive from the previous seven days.
- Expect the Assist. Remote-Learner ELA and Premier Support services provide dedicated LMS Specialists that work to become a part of your team so that you know who to call when you most need backup and recovery services.