Moodle™ and Totara Learn Training For Every Need
Once exclusive to Remote Learner’s hosted clients only, accounts to Learning Spaces are now available to anyone interested in learning more about Moodle™ and Totara Learn.
Moodle™ and Totara Learn users enjoy the benefits of the world’s leading open source learning management systems. Open source solutions are more flexible, configurable, and customizable than proprietary alternatives. Open source solutions also come with access to a community of users and developers committed to providing the documentation and guidance to be successful. But a world’s worth of support tools can be overwhelming to consume and challenging to apply.
Learning Spaces by Remote Learner is a training portal specifically for users of learning solutions based on Moodle™ and Totara Learn that makes it easy to find the information and resources you need when you need them. It’s your go-to source for a comprehensive and ever-growing library of robust site administration and course development resources.
Learning Spaces resources are searchable, multimodal, and meet you where you are:
- Need a quick answer at point of use?
- Enjoy learning from webinars?
- Interested in a more comprehensive learning experience?
Whatever your need, Learning Spaces can help.
Multiple tiers of access are available and accounts can be managed independently. We recently hosted a webinar on the tiers of access that you can access here.
A public subscription to Learning Spaces includes:
- LMS user basics and a selection of best practices training modules
- Upgrade modules detailing the new features in each version
- Sandbox sites for our supported Moodle™/Totara Learn platforms
- A suite of “Why Use?” training modules for all LMS concepts
- All upcoming and recorded Learning Spaces webinars.
- Hundreds of video tutorials
Remote Learner clients still enjoy all of the benefits of a public subscription plus:
- Access to our Ask an Expert forum to get your questions answered.
- The ability to speak with a Training team member during Virtual Office Hours.
- Access to downloadable templates for User Tours and Simple Certificates.
Learning Spaces is here to ensure that administrators and instructional designers using Moodle and Totara Learn stay on the cutting edge of instructional design and site management.