by Remote Learner
Learning Spaces is searchable, self-paced, and on-demand
Moodle™ and Totara users enjoy the benefits of the world’s leading open source learning management systems. Open source solutions are more flexible, configurable, and customizable than proprietary alternatives. They also come with access to a community of users and developers committed to providing documentation and guidance. But a world’s worth of support tools can be overwhelming to consume and challenging to apply.
Learning Spaces by Remote Learner is a training portal specifically for users of learning solutions based on Moodle™ and Totara that makes it easy to find the information and resources you need when you need them. It’s your go-to source for a comprehensive and ever-growing library of robust site administration and course development resources.
Learning Spaces resources are searchable, multimodal, and meet you where you are:
- Need a quick answer at point of use?
- Enjoy learning from webinars?
- Interested in a more comprehensive learning experience?
Whatever your need, Learning Spaces can help.
For 50% off monthly & annual subscriptions use coupon code: LS2020
Public Learning Spaces subscriptions include:
- LMS user basics and a selection of best practices training modules
- Upgrade modules detailing the new features in each version
- Sandbox sites for our supported Moodle™/Totara platforms
- A suite of “Why Use?” training modules for all LMS concepts
- All upcoming and recorded Learning Spaces webinars.
- Hundreds of video tutorials
Remote Learner clients enjoy:
- All of the benefits of a public subscription
- Access to our Ask an Expert forum to get your questions answered.
- The ability to speak with a Training team member during Virtual Office Hours.
- Access to downloadable templates for User Tours and Simple Certificates.