Access to the Right Expert in a Timely Manner
Expertise is important to the success of any learning solution and Professionals Services allow clients to leverage the expertise they need to meet the evolving needs of their organization. These professional services can be utilized in two different ways:
- Managed Services are used to provide continued solution development and management after onboarding as well as other as needed services such as instructional design ideas, site administration support, and more.
- Scoped Services are used to deliver custom and fixed-scope projects based on mutually agreed upon milestones and delivery criteria.
Whether it’s working with a site administrator to enroll users or run reports, designing a custom theme, or providing guidance on utilizing key features in the latest LMS release, you can get access to the right expert in a timely manner.
Ways to Use Managed Service Hours
- User Experience (UX) site design support and consultation
- Site Administration services and maintenance tasks
- Custom code maintenance
- Instructional design and course design consultations
- Virtual training
- General learning solution consultation
Ways to Use Scoped Services
- Code Development – Consulting Hour
- Custom Dev Discovery
- Custom Scoped Project
- Custom Theme
- Prototype Course Template