Add capacity, functionality, and support to ensure ongoing success.
Professionals Services from Remote Learner allows our clients to leverage the services they need to meet the evolving needs of their organization. Remote Learner offers three types of Professional Services:
- Managed Services are used to provide continued solution development and management after onboarding as well as other as needed services such as instructional design, site administration support, and more.
- Scoped Services are used to deliver custom and fixed-scope projects based on mutually agreed upon milestones and delivery criteria.
- Training Services are used for an ever-growing library of site administration and course development training materials, documentation, in-person and virtual consultations, and webinars.
Whether it’s working with a site administrator to enroll users or run reports, designing a custom theme, or providing guidance on utilizing key features in the latest LMS release, Professional Services from Remote Learner give you access to the right Remote Learner expert in a timely manner. Our specialists can supplement your team by providing expertise and administrative support to your LMS.
Ways to use Managed Service Hours
- User Experience (UX) site design support and consultation
- Site Administration services and maintenance tasks
- Custom code maintenance
- Instructional design and course design consultations
- Virtual training
- General learning solution consultation
Ways to use our Services
- Code Development – Consulting Hour
- Custom Dev Discovery
- Custom Scoped Project
- Custom Theme
- Prototype Course Template
“A big thank you to Remote Learner for listening to our needs, coming up with a great solution and working countless hours on bringing the site to life. Your work is so very appreciated!”Lindsy Daves Training Institute Manager, Pennsylvania Coalition Against Domestic Violence
“They (RL) keep us informed about things we can do to keep our LMS running efficiently and maximize our productivity. They’ve been a significant help and have provided excellent support”Averie ConnellOnline Program Coordinator, Paul Quinn College (PQC) of Dallas, Texas
“Remote Learner staff are always available and ready to serve their clients.”Reginald Fox Coordinator of Online Learning, York County School Division
“JLG has enjoyed a successful partnership with Remote Learner for many years. The unique nature of our business has presented difficult challenges, but we have been able to solve those challenges together.”Darren LaRueProduct Training Specialist, Instructional Technologies, JLG Industries